Our wallpaper is printed on demand, according to your specified measurements, so that you only receive the wallpaper you need, customized to fit your space. Our wallpaper is printed in panels that are wrapped around single roll for delivery.
The panels (and thus the roll) have a fixed width of 27” (inches) with a maximum length of approximately 40 yards. The number and length of the panels, however, are variable and are based on the measurements you enter into the calculator on the wallpaper product page you are reviewing before checkout.
When you enter the width and height of your wall(s), the calculator tells you the number of panels (and their total width), the height and the cost of the wallpaper you will receive.
We always suggest meeting with a professional paper hanger to review the location for your installation. Provide them with the size of a wallpaper roll and the pattern repeat and match information for the pattern you will be using. This will allow them to estimate the number of rolls required for your job.
Find a paperhanger in your area through the The Wallcovering Installers Association.
NOTE: Our wallpaper is handmade and dye lots vary slightly. It is important to ensure you order sufficient quantities from a single dye lot. We recommend confirming your measurements with a professional paperhanger before ordering. Or feel free to contact us. We are happy to work through your measurements with you.
How to Measure for Wallpaper:
Use these tips to plug in the proper measurements on the wallpaper calculator when ordering your pattern.
How to Measure a Wall
- Determine the width of the wall in inches.
- Determine the height of the wall in inches.
- Do NOT remove measurements for openings (windows, doors, etc) if pattern should continue around and past these points.
- Tip: For adjoining walls – to ensure pattern continues appropriately around corners, add the width and height together.
- Tip: For slanted walls, measure the height of the wall from the tallest point of the slanted portion to ensure a continuous pattern.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your wall measurements, plans and / or photos with measurements, and we will be happy to assist you.